Holiday Stress? Here are some ways to relax this holiday season.
- Shop online. There are many great gift ideas online- not only on Etsy (which is a great place to buy and support small businesses while getting something truly unique) but also on Amazon and other retail sites. Get the majority of your shopping done from the comfort of your home and avoid long lines, traffic, and going out in the cold.
- Be sure to take some time out for yourself. Be it a warm bath, a yoga class, a hot cup of tea or whatever it is that you do to unwind- take the time for you. You will be able to do more for everyone else when your needs have been met first. Deep breath in... Deep breath out... Repeat as many times as necessary until you feel fabulously calm.
- Don't forget to get yourself a little something nice while you are shopping for your loved ones. You work hard, you deserve to treat yourself too!
- Don't spend more than you have budgeted. It's not worth the stress that comes later. And people love you for you- not for what you buy them.
- Stop and see the Christmas lights. Enjoy the crisp refreshing air while sipping on a cup of hot cocoa with loved ones while you are whisked away by the twinkling lights of a magical winter wonderland.
Ways Jade Decals can help you this Christmas
- There are tons of gift ideas in my shop and others here on Etsy. You can find something for everyone on your list- all while supporting small businesses- which is something everyone can feel good about!
- Custom decals are also available for that hard to shop for person on your list. Let me make something just for you! Nothing beats a personalized gift when it comes to thoughtfulness.
- Go ahead- splurge on your favorite design from my shop just for yourself. Merry Christmas to you!
- Here is a coupon code to save you some money on shipping costs this holiday season. For free shipping on any order, use code: jadefreeship.
I wish everyone out there a happy and safe holiday season filled with love, laughter, good food, great friends and a loving family.
Thanks for reading!